Complete Course Description
Elements of Yoga is a journey into yoga asana, breathwork, and meditation. Each episode is designed according to the five elements - air, earth, fire, water and spirit - which reflect the style, focus and intensity of each episode.\r\n\r\n
It is a self-paced course, which is great for busy people who are on the go. You can choose your episode depending on time of day, mood or desired outcome.\r\n\r\n
Taking this course will give you a solid foundation for your practice, no matter what your level. From there, you can deepen your practice to experience even more benefits.\r\n
What Are The Requirements
- Just a yoga mat is needed for this course to begin. And your computer of course. \r\n
What Am I Going To Get From This Course
- Connect to you Mind, Body and Spirit \r\n
- Gain greater focus, awareness, strength and flexibility. \r\n
- Build a foundation for beginners. \r\n
- Deepen existing Yoga practice for more advanced practitioners. \r\n
What Is The Target Audience
- this course is for students who are interested in connecting with their mind, body and spirit \r\n
Please Login To Ask A Question.
Question & Answers
Please Login To Submit A Review.